ENX is a water-condensed multifunction modulating heat pump for residential use. It obtains heating or cooling energy from a water source or from a geothermal system, allowing a priority production of Domestic Hot Water and alternative heating/cooling of the whole dwelling in a completely autonomous way.
- Scroll or twin-rotary inverter compressors with modulating speed and BLDC motors technology (Brush Less Direct Current).
Electronically controlled Electric expansion Valve (EEV).
- User- and DHW- sides integrated pump control: the pump is directly controlled by the unit (the pump is included).
- Advanced electronic management allowing to respond adequately to the needs of partial loads.
- Inverter regulated user-side pump allowing modulating speed.
- Source-side pump with variable speed or 2/3-way modulating valve (optional)
- Double hydraulic circuit:Air conditioning circuit with cooling circuit side reversibility and set-point variable between min/max with voltage-free contact or with analogue signal 0-10V and 4-20mA, via serial communication.
- DHW circuit managed by a 3-way valve on board, with priority respect to the other operating modes.
- AISI 316 Stainless steel high efficiency brazed plate heat exchangers.
- Frame 1 (F1) dimensions: 804 x 607 x 1276 mm (W x D x H)
- Frame 2 (F2) dimensions: 804 x 607 x 1501 mm (W x D x H)
All units of the ENX series are made with steel paneling sheets galvanized with epoxy polyester powder that is polymerized at 180°C and front cover hosting the display. The unit is fully paneled, but can be accessed on 3 sides with easily removable panels that greatly simplify maintenance and/or control operations; all routine maintenance is achievable from the front of the machine. Available colors are RAL7016 (anthracite gray) and RAL 9002 (Grey White).